0


The Eternal God prophesied the modern condition of loss of empire, loss of power, loss of the ability to effectively govern nations which is the present sad lot of the nations of biblical Israel.
In a powerful chastisement of biblical Israel, and primarily Britain and America (Ephraim) with their former dominions and possessions,


God declares: “Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there
upon him, yet he knoweth not. And the pride of Israel testifieth to his face: and they do not return to the Lord their God, nor seek him for all this. Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart:

they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria. When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard”(Hos. 7:8-12).



they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria. When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them;





Post a Comment

 
Top